Citing family health reasons, which also kept her from attending the January meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association Board of Trustees, trustee Dorothy Holmes resigned from her position last week. She was elected in 2015 to a three-year term on the board that ends in June 2018.
The Appointments Committee announced February 10 that it is seeking a replacement for Holmes and candidates for appointed positions on a variety of other UUA boards and committees. The committee is seeking names by February 24 for:
- One position on the Board of Trustees;
- Two positions on the Appointments Committee;
- One position on the Election Campaign Practices Committee;
- Two positions on the Employee Benefits Board (requires expertise in the field);
- One position on the Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation Committee;
- One position on the Open UUA Committee;
- Three positions on the Retirement Plan Committee (requires expertise in the field); and
- One position on the Socially Responsible Investing Committee.