Recently received books by UU authors, September 2005 Recently received books by UU authors, September 2005 September 26, 2005 Books by UU authors
These books were received recently at UU World. They were written by Unitarian Universalist authors.
- John F. Crosby, Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington, Indiana. Grounds for Marriage: If Only I Had Known. Authorhouse, 2005; $17.50.
- Wayne G. Johnson, Olympia Brown Unitarian Universalist Church, Racine, Wisconsin. Morality: Does “God” Make a Difference? University Press of America, 2005; $35.
- Davidson Loehr, senior minister, First Unitarian Universalist Church of Austin, Texas. America, Fascism, and God: Sermons from a Heretical Preacher. Chelsea Green Publishing Company, 2005; $12.
- Carl Nomura, Quimper Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Port Townsend, Washington. Sleeping on Potatoes: A Lumpy Adventure from Manzanar to the Corporate Tower. Erasmus Books, 2003; $18.95.
- Grant Pylkas, Dakota Unitarian Universalist Church, Burnsville, Minnesota. Sneak Teaching. Bookshelf Press, 2005; $14.95.
- Lowell J. Satre, First Unitarian Church of Youngstown, Ohio. Chocolate on Trial: Slavery, Politics, and the Ethics of Business. Ohio University Press, 2005; $24.95.
- Sandi Smith, First Unitarian Church of Dallas, Texas. Following Amelia: A Modern-Day Round-the-World Flight.Ruby Moon Press, 2005; $17.95.
- West Hills Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Portland, Oregon. Fifty Years of Fellowship: A History of WHUUF 1955-2005. WHUUF, 2005.