Recently received books by UU authors, September 2005
List of books by Unitarian Universalist authors received by UU World
- John F. Crosby, Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington, Indiana. Grounds for Marriage: If Only I Had Known. Authorhouse, 2005; $17.50.
- Wayne G. Johnson, Olympia Brown Unitarian Universalist Church, Racine, Wisconsin. Morality: Does “God” Make a Difference? University Press of America, 2005; $35.
- Davidson Loehr, senior minister, First Unitarian Universalist Church of Austin, Texas. America, Fascism, and God: Sermons from a Heretical Preacher. Chelsea Green Publishing Company, 2005; $12.
- Carl Nomura, Quimper Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Port Townsend, Washington. Sleeping on Potatoes: A Lumpy Adventure from Manzanar to the Corporate Tower. Erasmus Books, 2003; $18.95.
- Grant Pylkas, Dakota Unitarian Universalist Church, Burnsville, Minnesota. Sneak Teaching. Bookshelf Press, 2005; $14.95.
- Lowell J. Satre, First Unitarian Church of Youngstown, Ohio. Chocolate on Trial: Slavery, Politics, and the Ethics of Business. Ohio University Press, 2005; $24.95.
- Sandi Smith, First Unitarian Church of Dallas, Texas. Following Amelia: A Modern-Day Round-the-World Flight.Ruby Moon Press, 2005; $17.95.
- West Hills Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Portland, Oregon. Fifty Years of Fellowship: A History of WHUUF 1955-2005. WHUUF, 2005.